7. Acne Spot Treatment by Bee Friendly Skincare
The first treatment option on your list is a pocket-sized roll-on that you carry around in your pocket. It’s made of all-natural ingredients, so even those with more sensitive skin can resort to this solution.
- This treatment is a convenient roll-on that will fit in your pocket. It is great for busy people who are on the go.
- The Acne Spot Treatment by Bee Friendly Skincare is made with all-natural ingredients, plus it’s 94% organic.
- With a blend of witch hazel and Propolis, it starts to work on your acne fast. It keeps working, even after a light rinsing.
- While this product produces excellent results as a spot treatment, you may require a multi-step process to get severe acne under control.
- The product does not have added fragrances, but there is a slight smell.
6. Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit
Exposed has developed a multi-step process backed by scientific research and the wholesomeness of nature. This treatment process is especially recommended for heavy oil skin types.
- Exposed stands behind their acne products, by offering a 60-day, full satisfaction guarantee.
- The Exposed Basic 4-Step Acne Treatment Kit will not only start to reduce your acne fast, but it will also start to smooth out your skin blemishes.
- This process starts by thoroughly cleansing your skin, and then adds a toner stage followed by two serum treatments.
- The 60-day process does take some patience compared to faster working acne treatment products.
- The toner stage had a tendency to clog some user’s pores.
5. Proactiv – X Out Deluxe Wash-In Treatment
Many of the best acne treatment products are a multi-step process. If you lead a busy lifestyle and need something that takes seconds to apply, this may be the acne treatment you’ve been looking for. The solution is a wash-in treatment, which means it won’t wash out during baths, showers or when swimming.
- Since it’s a one-step process, you can fight your acne on the go. It also has a bonus acne spot corrector.
- Proactiv – X Out Deluxe Wash-In Treatment not only helps fit the source of your acne, but it also works to clear away all signs of acne blemishes.
- This is a product tested and well-rated by dermatologists.
- It’s suggested that new users perform a couple sensitivity tests before applying a full treatment.
- It is a more expensive product than other acne skin treatment options.
4. Best Acne Treatment – by Health Kandy
Many of the best acne treatment products can produce a slight oily shine. Health Kandy has developed a product that reduces acne breakouts, but also helps to regulate the production of sebum, the thing that produces oily skin.
- The Best Acne Treatment – by Health Kandy is the only product that has a niacin base to promote healthy skin elasticity while it clears up your acne.
- It works on all types of harsh acne, especially severe cases of blackheads and pimples.
- There are natural supplements in this acne treatment that help add clarity to your skin tone.
- Some users indicated a mild itching sensation from this acne treatment after prolonged use.
- Users could be prone to having a reddening of the skin due to a niacin rush. You may wish to test this product before applying a full application.
3. TreeActiv Acne Eliminating Face Cream
If you’re searching for the best acne treatment products that are all natural, TreeActiv is a leading producer of acne creams. This is a cream that goes on light and rubs in to provide an invisible barrier against acne producing oils.
- This acne treatment cream uses a grape seed essential oil that works as an effective moisturizer for even oily type, acne-prone skin.
- TreeActiv Acne Eliminating Face Cream has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the visual prevalence of your acne while it is working to clear it up.
- There is also jojoba oil, which is a natural emollient that works to both soften and moisturize your skin.
- This acne treatment product only comes in a tin dispenser.
- You need to be cautious about using this product over your eyes since there is a tendency for users to have the sensation that their eyes are burning.
2. Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Acne Treatment Body & Face Wash
The next choice on the list of the best acne treatment products is a combination of face cleanser and acne treatment. You will receive 3.3 ounces of face wash and 1 ounce of clearing serum to clear up your acne.
- Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Acne Treatment Body & Face Wash can produce visible results in as little as two to three days.
- Works on a variety of acne related skin problems such as pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads plus acne scars.
- It is one of the only acne treatment products that add nitric oxide to help promote faster skin healing.
- The 10% peroxide solution was a little too intense for very sensitive skin types.
- Didn’t always produce positive results on very oily, highly acne prone skin.
1. Neutralyze® Moderate to Severe Acne Treatment Kit
The final product in your list of the best acne treatment products received the highest rating. It is for moderate to severe cases of acne and works using a three-stage process. The success rate for clearing up harsh cases of acne is clinically proven to be 95%.
- The Neutralyze® Moderate to Severe Acne Treatment Kit is a full 30-day treatment program that will produce fast results.
- As you use the treatments, you will see a gradual reduction in the redness, plus a visible improvement in your complexion.
- Neutralyze® stands behind their acne treatment. Moreover, if you are not satisfied with the results, simply return the product for a full refund within 60 days of purchase.
- While the product has a strong record of positive results, it did not work for everyone.
- This acne treatment did not work as well on extremely oily skin types.
These are seven of the best acne treatment products according to customer rating. Each has some unique features that you can find appealing for your specific needs. If you’ve tried any of the products on the list, let us know how it worked for you. In addition, if there are any acne treatments that were omitted, let us know about those as well.
Recommended Read: The best bamboo pillows