This article will take a look at seven of the best home teeth whitening kits on the market, with a special emphasis on ease-of-use and results to determine which are worth the consumer’s time.
7. WhiteLabs At Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit from WhiteLabs is perhaps the best at home teeth whitening kit on the market today from the standpoint of simplicity. The methods for teeth whitening used here are fairly straightforward and conform to the classic model of teeth whitening, so you won’t be testing out any untested technology with this unit. Instead, you’ll get a whiter smile without having to put in too much work. If you don’t want to waste your time trying out anything new when you’re looking for whiter teeth, this might be the kit for you.
- Very simple to use
- Great at removing stains
- Instructions are very easy to follow
- Quality control issues with the LED light
- Not very comfortable
- Chemicals aren’t as strong as some of the others on the market
6. AURAGLOW Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit from AURAGLOW is definitely an all-in-one solution for teeth whitening. It uses the same mix of chemicals and LED lights as most on the market, but in a simple package that might make it the best at home teeth whitening kit out there today. While it is short on the bells and whistles, it does have everything you’ll need to get a much whiter smile. If you’re looking for a simple teeth whitening kit that won’t let you down, this is a great product with which you can start your journey. It may not be complex, but it really does work.
- Safe for those with sensitive teeth
- One-sized-fits all mouth tray is very convenient
- Comes with a great storage case
- Light isn’t actually all that useful
- Takes more than one session to show results
- Can cause issues with sensitive gums
5. Active Wow Teeth Whitening Kit
If you’re looking for a professional teeth whitening kit with all the extras, this might be the best at home teeth whitening kit available for you. It has all of the typical pieces for a teeth whitening kit, all put together in a very attractive package. Unlike some other kits, though, this one comes with all the pieces you’ll need for multiple treatments – definitely something worth considering if more than one person in your home is looking to use the kit. If you want to make sure that you have white teeth and that you won’t have to order a second kit to get the job done, this is a great place to start.
- Clear and easy instructions.
- Shows results after one treatment
- Has enough material for more than one treatment
- Very time-consuming
- Major problems with shipping
- Very hard on the gums
4. Rembrandt 1 Week Teeth Whitening Kit
Rembrandt has been a name in teeth whitening for quite some time, so it makes sense that the company would make an at-home kit. Positioned as the best at home teeth whitening kit for those who need results quickly, it claims to get the same results you’d get from a two-week program in just a single week. This is a great choice for those who just want something that’s going to work quickly and that will work the first time.
- Works quickly
- Whitens both the front and back of teeth
- Definitely lives up to the brand name.
- Strips aren’t quite as comfortable as they could be
- Some problems with sensitivity
- Many reports of receiving the wrong product when shipped.
Take better care of your teeth – find your electric toothbrush so you’ll never have to use a whitening kit again!
3. Teeth Whitening Light by Starlight
Sometimes it’s nice to know that you can adapt any home kit to a more professional level of use. This kit from Starlight is actually just an LED light, but one made to worth with any home whitening kit out there. Whether you are using it as a replacement or as an aid for another system, you’ll get your money’s worth. The best teeth whitening kit is always the one that works best for you, so you can add this light to any of the other products on the list and expect stellar results.
- Works with virtually every other system
- Can be plugged into your phone for use on the go
- Simple and easy solution to teeth whitening
- Doesn’t include gels or paste
- Hard to tell how much the light improves the experience
- Very dependent on the other products used with the light
2. Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips
Crest 3D White was one of the first big names in teeth whitening, so it makes sense that they can lay claim to the title of best at home teeth whitening kit. These strips are very easy to use and can be used on the go, so there’s really never an excuse to miss a day. If you are looking for something that’s just going to get your teeth clean without requiring you to hook up any extra equipment, this should work for you.
- Easy to use
- No extra equipment necessary
- Includes a good supply of strips
- Doesn’t clean as deep as some other products
- Requires regular use to work
- Doesn’t necessarily feel like a professional kit
1. Cali White Vegan Teeth Whitening Kit
One of the toughest parts of using a teeth whitening kit is dealing with sensitivity. This kit from Cali White is absolutely the best at home teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth, using all-natural materials to help brighten your smile. If you are looking for something that’s both safe and natural, you certainly won’t beat this kit.
- Great for sensitive teeth and gums
- Totally vegan materials
- Has proven results
- Takes a long time to see results
- May need multiple treatments for best results
- No bleaching materials mean less of a pronounced difference
Any one of these products can claim the title of best at home teeth whitening kit. They’re all great for your smile, though individuals will see better results from some than others. If you know something about these products or know of a product that works just as well, don’t keep that information to yourself – make sure to share it with us today.