7. Jeco Wicker Patio Storage Deck Box
The first choice in your list of the best deck storage box models is an affordable option with a nice amount of storage space. It is a black wicker design that will resist the elements.
- The Jeco Wicker Patio Storage Deck Box has a steel frame and a synthetic resin shell for all-weather protection and durability.
- You can hose this deck storage box off, and everything inside will stay dry and safe.
- This storage container only weighs 30 pounds, so it’s easy to move around.
- This deck storage box only comes in a black color. However, this doesn’t remove the appearance of real wicker.
- There are only some chains as a measure to secure the lid. Therefore, users need to be more gentle when opening and closing the lid.
6. Rubbermaid Deck Box with Seat
This trusted company, Rubbermaid, makes the next alternative for you to consider in the list of the best deck storage box designs. This box is made with the Rubbermaid trademark for quality.
- There is a sturdy top on the Rubbermaid Deck Box that is strong enough to hold two adults.
- This box uses a double-wall design making it both sturdy and durable.
- Inside, there is a full 12-cubic feet of open storage space.
- There is only one color choice available for this deck storage box: an olive case with a sandstone lid.
- This is not a decorative wood design, made to appear to be a wooden piece of deck furniture.
5. PATIOROMA Outdoor Patio Aluminum Frame Wicker Cushion Storage Bin Deck Box
The next choice in your list of the seven best deck storage box designs has a sturdy aluminum frame. This will allow you to lift the box safely, without removing everything inside.
- The Patioroma Outdoor Patio Aluminum Frame Wicker Cushion Storage Bin Deck Box has a removable inner liner for extra water protection.
- All the tools you need to assemble this storage deck box come as standard equipment.
- This box is great for throw pillows, pool toys, tools or anything else you want to protect from the elements.
- This option is only offered in a dark espresso brown color. This may deter some as it is a very dark shade of brown.
- During assembly, a few top screws were not quite long enough for the holes.
4. Keter Borneo Outdoor Patio Storage Deck Box & Garden Bench
A sturdy top is a convenient feature on the best deck storage box designs. The Keter Borneo deck box can be used as an extra seat on your pool deck, porch or patio. It has an appealing wood slate design to fit even the fanciest home décor.
- The Keter Borneo Outdoor Patio Storage Deck Box & Garden Bench has a natural brown rattan-like design, excellent for blending in like a piece of wooden furniture.
- It is made with a durable, weather-resistant polypropylene that retards rust, prevents peeling and won’t dent.
- You can lock this deck box using most conventional padlocks.
- Although infrequent, when there were problems with the box, it was difficult to get through to customer service.
3. Suncast VDB19500J Vertical Deck Box
This is the first of our two reviewed options for the best deck storage box that are made by Suncast. Model number VDB19500J is a vertical design. This is a vertical storage container, excellent for cushions and other items that need to be stored upright.
- The large capacity and wide opening are excellent for chair cushions.
- This deck box is taller than many designs, so you can use it as a serving table for entertaining.
- The Suncast VDB19500J Vertical Deck Box has two vertical doors plus a top lid for easy opening and closing.
- The price of this storage box may not appeal to those on a limited budget.
- With three separate doors that must be closed securely, any warping of these doors can create a problem when sealing the box tightly.
2. Lifetime 60012 Extra Large Deck Box
Lifetime produces the next choice in your list of the best deck storage box options. It’s larger than other models, offering a full 16 cubic feet of dry storage space. This box also has an appealing 10-year warranty from Lifetime.
- The dimensions are over 4½ feet long and nearly two-feet wide. It is just a quarter inch shy of 2-feet high inside as well. This means there’s enough room for lots of large things.
- There is a lockable lid that is spring hinged to close easily.
- The Lifetime 60012 Extra Large Deck Box is made of high-density polyethylene with powder-coating on the hinges to resist weather damage.
- There are only two color choices for the box available: sand with a brown top or all sand.
- The handles on each end are very narrow. Therefore, the box is hard to move if loaded to maximum capacity.
1. Suncast DBW7300 Mocha Wicker Resin Deck Box
The final container on your list of the seven best deck storage box options is a 73-gallon size. It will handle lots of odds and ends and keep everything inside dry as a bone. The exterior is a fashionable mocha color that looks like real wicker.
- The Suncast DBW7300 Mocha Wicker Resin Deck Box has a wicker appearance. As a result, it is perfect for even the most fashionable pool deck or patio.
- This deck box uses the Suncast stay-dry design, so what’s inside your storage box stays dry.
- You don’t need a single tool to put this box together, and it takes only around 5 minutes.
- There were some customers who received their delivery without any instructions inside.
- Usually, all the parts snap together for an easy assembly. However, some pieces were difficult to get snapped under normal pressure.
These are seven of the best deck storage box designs. All of them received above average reviews from customers. They are designed to look good, but most of all keep your stuff safe and dry. If you’ve owned any of these deck boxes, let us know about your experience. In addition, if there are any models missing from this list, let us hear about those.
Recommended Read: Best collapsible garden carts