It is time to review some of the best waterproof Bluetooth speakers on the market. Stay tuned to discover top 10 selections together with their main features, pros, and cons. You’ll find them in the order of their price tags, from the least costly to the most expensive models.
These waterproof Bluetooth speakers are a wise investment if you like listening to your favorite music with great sound quality by the pool. They will also come in handy during rainy days. You’ll be able to keep the party going while dancing in the rain. Let’s find the best speaker models!
10. Vomach Speaker IPX6 Waterproof Stereo Sound Bluetooth Speakers
The first choice for the best Waterproof Bluetooth speakers is the least expensive. This is an excellent starter set, or a great gift for kids who enjoy their music loud and clear.
- The Vomach Waterproof Bluetooth Portable Speakers provide easy access controls to turn the volume up or down, pause, play, or turn off the power.
- This product rates very high for waterproof and dustproof qualities.
- Even though this is a small, inexpensive alternative, it still offers a full range output.
- The bass quality was reviewed as inferior to larger models.
- Although very practical, the design is actually rather dull and it only comes in a green color.
9. SHAVA Bluetooth Speaker – Outdoor IPX6 Waterproof Speaker
You want full sound out of the best waterproof Bluetooth speakers. The SHAVA option fills the air using 10-watt drivers that incorporate enhanced bass for a maximum sound quality.
- Using dual high-performance drivers, The SHAVA Bluetooth Speaker offers a uniquely impressive bass quality.
- They use 4.2 Bluetooth technology to provide you with a quick and stable connection every time.
- This speaker is splash proof, rainproof, and waterproof. It has a tightly sealed case, so it will not let sand inside, if you want to take it to the beach.
- Only comes in a small rectangular shape and a dull black case.
- There is a microSD card, but it is very difficult to get the card in and out of the case.
8. iFox iF012 Bluetooth Shower Speaker - Certified Waterproof
The next choice for the best waterproof Bluetooth speakers allows you to easily connect to all your Bluetooth devices. While it is designed and named as a shower speaker, it works anywhere you want your tunes.
- The iFox iFO12 Bluetooth Speaker uses the news 4.1 version of Bluetooth technology.
- This choice had an extremely high rating for battery life.
- There is a full, 12-month money back guarantee.
- There were some reviews that indicated the connection malfunctioned rather early after purchase.
- The small design did not seem to broadcast the same level of bass intensity as larger models.
7. Photive Hydra Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Enhanced Bass
Photive Hydra makes a number of useful Bluetooth devices. This is one of their best waterproof Bluetooth speakers. It is durable, making it an excellent choice for travel and outdoor activities.
- The Photive Hydra Portable Bluetooth Speaker has a rugged rating of IPX66, which means it is extremely durable.
- The rugged design does not mean it loses anything in sound. Full range bass, with an impressive sound quality.
- It is optimized for energy efficiency, so you can enjoy over 8 hours of uninterrupted music.
- Only comes with a single Lithium Ion rechargeable battery that some reviews indicated had a malfunction.
- The volume buttons are more difficult to control than some models. Moreover, a few instances reported they stopped working altogether.
6. Tribit XSound Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker
This option in the list of 10 best waterproof Bluetooth speakers has the most innovative design. It is small enough to fit in your hand, or pocket to carry, but produces a full, rich sound.
- The Tribit XSound Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker produced the longest playtime rating of 24 hours.
- It is big enough to produce a full sound, but still fit in the palm of your hand.
- This choice for the best Waterproof Bluetooth speakers had the most impressive range of 66 feet.
- The 6-watt rating did not produce the same rich bass of other models with higher watt ratings.
- The smaller size had some advantages, but it also produced higher than normal treble pitches.
5. Photive M90 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
As your list of the best Waterproof Bluetooth speakers moves up in ratings, so also do the impressive features. This is the highest watt rating thus far in the list. The excellent price in relation to the sound output is impressive.
- The Photive M90 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker is not only one of the best Waterproof Bluetooth speakers for water activities, but it also uses a shock-absorbing design with an IPX5 rating.
- There is a higher amplification of all bass ranges, not just the extremely low bass sounds.
- It also has an impressive 20-watt power rating produced by a subwoofer.
- This is a little larger model, so it doesn’t fit quite as conveniently for travel as smaller options.
- There was a slight sound lag reported by some owners.
4. TREBLAB HD55 - Deluxe Bluetooth Speaker
As you move higher in the price range of the best Waterproof Bluetooth speakers, the quality of the sound increases. This model offers an impressive 360° surround sound with the intensity of a crisp bass. You can also monitor phone calls with a unique call feature.
- Using an HD55 rated deep bass sound, this is one of the most powerful Bluetooth activated speakers available.
- The TREDBLAB HD55 Deluxe Bluetooth Speaker produces 24 watts of bass thumping sound.
- There were multiple connections that allow you the flexibility of using this speaker system with a variety of devices.
- The cover over the charging port that helps enhance the waterproof quality is very hard to open.
- There were some customers who complained about weak battery performance, some estimating only 3 hours of play.
3. JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Gray)
Having the ability to connect a series of speaker devices together can really ramp up the volume of your music. JBL has a Connect+ feature that makes this a superior choice for situations where you have a large crowd. In case you intend to broadcast the volume across a vast area, this JBL Flip model is ideal for you.
- The JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker can connect to two smartphones or tablets at the same time. If you need an update on your internet range, you can search for the best WiFi routers as well.
- With the JBL Connect+ feature, you can connect more than 100 different JBL enabled speakers to really amplify your music. It also comes in eight different colors.
- This alternative in your list of the 10 best Waterproof Bluetooth speakers is truly waterproof. It has an excellent IPX7 submersible rating.
- Connectivity was reported to be an issue, especially when the user tried to link to a number of devices at once.
- Many reviews indicated that the battery life quickly dropped, eventually holding a charge for less than a couple of hours.
2. FUGOO Tough - Portable Waterproof Rugged Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
The indication of ruggedness in the name of this device is accurate. It is the highest rated in our list of the top 10 best Waterproof Bluetooth speakers for durability. It's not only waterproof, but rated snow-proof and shockproof as well.
- The FUGOO Waterproof Rugged Bluetooth Wireless Speaker has a built-in microphone with a duplex speaker for phone use.
- This model has Siri and Google Now capabilities and a 40-hour battery life rating.
- There are six total drivers spaced on all four sides to produce a unique 360 degree surround-sound experience.
- The outside case has metal parts that were indicated as prone to rust if exposed to saltwater air.
- Even though the Bluetooth connectivity worked well, the range was not as impressive as other models.
1. Ultimate Ears BOOM 2 Phantom Wireless Mobile Bluetooth Speaker
The last option in your list of the 10 best Waterproof Bluetooth speakers is the only one that stands upright. It also offers the widest range of connectivity options. With a micro-USB charging cable, you can plug the system into a device while charging, and still listen to music at the same time.
- The design of the Ultimate Ears Boom 2 Phantom Wireless Mobile Bluetooth Speaker allows it to stand upright. This helps to project the sound over wider areas.
- There is a versatile smartphone connection that also turns the system into a crystal clear speaker phone.
- This model also has a 3.5mm audio cable so you can connect it using the auxiliary jack on computers and television sets.
- There is some indication that the internal speakers can malfunction, creating a buzzing sound during playback.
- Some reviewers targeted the battery. This part gradually had trouble holding a charge and eventually died completely.
Being able to amplify the music from your smartphone, tablet, or other device is something most people enjoy. The idea of having speakers plugged in is one answer, but using Bluetooth technology opens up the places you can enjoy your music.
These are 10 of the best Waterproof Bluetooth speakers. Let us know your experience with any of these you tried already.
Recommended Read: Best Portable Stepper Machines