The concept is not only fun, but it also comes with some health benefits. Ultimately, it minimizes the effects of gravity on your body. This is why they are the stress-free answer for an outdoor chair.
7. Sunnydaze Khaki Outdoor Oversized Zero Gravity Lounge Chair
The first choice on your list of the best zero gravity outdoor chair models is the largest chair of all seven. Not only is the chair itself extra big, but the cup holder and utility tray are big as well.
- You may find this to be one of the best zero gravity outdoor chair models thanks to its generous size.
- The Sunnydaze Khaki Outdoor Oversized Zero Gravity Lounge Chair has a soft pillow so you can relax.
- Sunnydaze uses a weather-resistant Textilene fabric for easy-to-maintain maintenance.
- The price of this zero gravity chair was a little high and seemed to be responsible for a portion of the poor reviews.
- There was some mention of the locking system not staying locked.
6. FLAMROSE Zero Gravity Stylish Recliner Outdoor Patio Pool Beach Chair
The next chair is an excellent option for the beach or poolside. It has a durable coating, plus a canopy to provide shade. It’s a sturdy design with a patented locking system. The headrest is easily adjusted to any height or acts as a lumbar support.
- The FLAMROSE Zero Gravity Stylish Recliner Outdoor Patio Pool Beach is made of fine Oxford cloth for ultimate comfort.
- There are multiple lounge settings that lock using a patented level design.
- This chair has an extra powder coating for protection against the elements, plus it is rated to hold up to 400 pounds.
- While the color of the FLAMROSE Zero Gravity Chair is vibrant, it is the only available color for this chair. Some may not find it a fitting choice for their pool or patio décor.
- This zero gravity chair may have a good weight rating, but is slightly narrower than other designs.
5. Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity Chair
A primary benefit of the best zero gravity outdoor chair is the way it raises your feet comfortably above your heart. This chair offers a dual locking system so you can select an infinite number of locking positions for more flexible reclining.
- This chair has more reclined locking positions than other models, allowing you more flexible angles of adjustment.
- The Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity Chair is available in five stunning colors, black, blue, burgundy, beige and a neat camouflage pattern.
- It folds up to just over six inches thick, so it is convenient to store or load in the trunk of your car.
- While the unique locking system offers multiple reclining positions, sometimes it was hard to lock the chair evenly on both sides.
- This model has a shorter leg and foot section. Therefore, taller people may not be as comfortable in this chair as others.
4. AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Chair
The next chair on your list of the best zero gravity outdoor chair models is an Amazon exclusive product. The AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Chair comes in four colors: black, blue, beige and burgundy. It’s lightweight, plus has a padded head pillow and uniquely contoured armrests.
- This chair uses double bungee supports for better security.
- The AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Chair is made of a weather-resistant textile fabric, and the frame is powder-coated metal for added durability.
- Weighing less than 17 pounds, this is one of the lighter zero gravity chairs on the list.
- There is a slight tendency for a weak point in the frame where it connects to the folding armrests.
- There is no movable lumbar support on this model.
3. Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Patio Lounge Chair
Timber Ridge makes a few different models of zero gravity chairs. This is their top customer rated model. Much of the appeal is the unique ergonomic design that dramatically reduces back tension. This is an oversized model that has a full 1-year warranty against defective materials or workmanship.
- The Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Patio Lounge Chair has a fully padded seat, unlike other models that just have a fabric seating area.
- This chair comes in a blend of colors, not just a standard one color option. The choices are blue, blended with grey and brown striping, an earth design and a camouflage pattern.
- There is a quick thumb lock and lock release mechanism, which makes this chair easy to lock in your favorite position.
- This chair has rivets to strengthen the attachment points, but they seem to tarnish in salty air.
- The reclining positions do not go back as far as other zero gravity chairs.
2. Goplus Folding Zero Gravity Reclining Lounge Chairs Outdoor Beach Patio
The next style of the best zero gravity outdoor chair is made using a sturdy steel frame. It is durable and rated to hold up to 300 pounds. It has a comfortable headrest that attaches with an elastic band. This way, you can move it anywhere you need it.
- This chair has the most diverse options of colors of all the chairs on the list. It is available in black, beige, wine, earth brown, grey, green, light blue and navy.
- The Goplus Folding Zero Gravity Reclining Lounge Chairs Outdoor Beach Patio has added rubber feet, so this chair is safe to use indoors as well.
- It has an oversized cup holder and armrest tray. There are individual slots for a smartphone, iPad, or a book. Each compartment keeps things away from the drink holder.
- This chair is very sturdy, but also heavier than other models. It weighs 30 pounds; nearly double that of some chairs.
- The locking knobs were underneath the arm and slightly difficult to engage.
1. Le Papillon Zero Gravity Chair Adjustable Reclining Chair Patio Lounge Chair
The final selection on your list of the best zero gravity outdoor chair models received outstanding customer reviews. It was rated as a high-quality chair at a very reasonable price. It weighs just over 20 pounds and folds up nicely for convenient transport or storage.
- The Le Papillon Zero Gravity Chair Adjustable Reclining Chair Patio Lounge Chair has a double bungee system that attaches the seat and back to the frame. This provides a secure, comfortable feeling.
- This chair has the highest weight capacity rating of all the chairs on the list at 330 pounds.
- There is a UV-resistant mesh, held securely by a powder-coated steel frame that is rust and corrosion resistant.
- While the color is very stylish, this chair is only offered in this single color pattern.
- The highest locking position doesn’t elevate the feet of a very tall person above their heart.
There is nothing better than relaxing on your patio, at poolside, or maybe at the beach. The problem with conventional outdoor chairs is comfort. Zero gravity chairs keep you comfortable and relaxed. They actually have health benefits, since they remove the effects of gravity. If you’ve sat in any of these models of the best zero gravity outdoor chair, let us hear how you liked it!
Recommended Read: Best deck storage boxes