This guide can help you choose the best pillow from among the top ten models, so your bed becomes a more welcoming and comfortable place for you to unwind in.
- The Comfort-U is a generously oversized U-shaped pillow, long enough for you to stretch out and support both sides of...
- The Comfort-U is filled with a premium fiber called Fusion Fiber fill, a revolutionary synthetic known to scientists as...
- Cradle your body to help eliminate tossing and turning, keeping your neck, shoulders, back and hips aligned all night...
- Tired of using so many pillows to get comfortable every night? The PharMeDoc C-shaped pregnancy supports your back,...
- Use as a pregnancy pillow and then as a feeding or nursing pillow afterwards. This pillow is also great for post-surgery...
- Premium polyfill material strikes that perfect balance between comfort and support. Every maternity pillow includes a...
- 【loiog】This aux cable adopts the newest Chip that ensures truly supporting iOS 10.3 and 13 or later
- 【loiog】: With this cable you don’t need use one more adapter exchange lightning to Aux.
- 【loiog】:The Aux cable is made with 100% copper gold-plated contacts wire core
- Total body support for deeper more restful sleep; 100% Shredded memory foam, cooling gel technology; Stay-cool Aloe Vera...
- Ultra-plush soft yet firm, contours to neck & head; Pressure relieving, responds to body's shape/warmth; Reduce pressure...
- Helps relieve snoring, insomnia, back pains, asthma; Hypo allergenic, eco-friendly, prevents dust mites; for back, side...
- The first and true original Snoogle
- Snoogle takes the place of multiple pillows to help support hips, back, neck, and tummy
- Patented design was developed by a registered Nurse and mom
- #1 RATED BODY PILLOW by ConsumerSearch and The New York Times WireCutter, as Amazon's Choice Editorial Pick for Best...
- Kool-Flow Soft and Luxurious, Extra Breathable Micro-Vented Cover Made In The U.S.A. KEEPS YOU COOL ALL NIGHT LONG!
- GreenGuard Gold Certified Pillow That is Hypoallergenic, Dust Mite Resist, Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic And Extremely Low VOC...
- PREMIUM FILLING MATERIAL - Filling: This extra soft, adjustable, scent free, high-density polyethylene, 7D hollow fiber...
- SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE-The unique design follows the shape of human body, which is an over-sized U-shape, and is long...
- VERSATILE & MULTIFUNCTIONAL USAGE: This body pillow is very suitable for back sleeper, side sleeper and stomach sleeper....
- One pillow that takes the place of multiple pillows
- Can help provide support for neutral positioning
- Can help provide support to lower back, hips, and tummy
Body Pillow FAQ
Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions about body pillows.
1. What Is a Body Pillow?
It is essentially an oversized pillow that can be used to provide a greater level of comfort in bed. They mold themselves to fit in with the natural contours of the body and make it easier to sleep or relax.
2. What Are the Types of Body Pillows?
Body pillows can be straight or curved. The curved models come in three common varieties, namely U-shaped, C-shaped, and horseshoe-shaped. The straight pillows are easy to move around as you turn from one side to another while the curved ones offer total-body support.
3. What Are the Advantages of Using This Kind of Pillow?
A good body pillow helps you sleep better. It also helps people with various muscular or joint pains lie in more comfortably. Furthermore, one of the primary uses of these pillows is to assist pregnant women by providing adequate support in all the right places.
4. Where Can You Buy Body Pillows?
You can buy these pillows from various online marketplaces like Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Bed Bath & Beyond. Alternatively, you could also buy them from the website of the brand or the manufacturer, or you could purchase them at a local departmental store or a supermarket.
How We Reviewed
In order to narrow down the list of the finest body pillows of 2018 to include the top ten models, we went through the hundreds of options available online and in-store. We evaluated various parameters like the material used to make the pillows, their strength, the level of support they offer, the degree of durability they possess, and the amount of firmness they have. We then eliminated all the ones that didn’t meet the high standards we set and sieved out the ten best options.
Overall Price Range of Body Pillows
The overall price range of these pillows starts at as low as $30 and goes all the way up to $80 or more. The price depends on the design, the quality of the material used, the brand and the manufacturer, and the kind of features that the pillow is equipped with.
What We Reviewed
AllerEase Cotton Hypoallergenic Allergy Protection Body Pillow
Made from a blend of cotton and polyester, this pillow offers complete protection from allergens. The cotton is stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester that acts as an effective barrier against allergens. The use of cotton also makes this pillow breathable, and the fact that it’s washable is a bonus.
Moonlight Slumber Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow
Designed to take the shape of the letter U, this pillow offers adequate support for the hips, neck, shoulders, and back. It is made from premium synthetic down, which is odorless, hypoallergenic, and immune to dust mites. It’s also machine-washable and is resilient enough to survive a considerable number of washes.
PharMeDoc Full Body Pregnancy Pillow
Its unique C-shaped design makes this pillow capable of replacing a number of cushions that typically go under the neck or between the knees. The removable jersey-knit cotton cover goes over a stuffing of premium polyfill material, and the pillow is hypoallergenic, BPA- free, and contains no lead, phthalates, or latex.
Pinzon Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Body Pillow
Encased in a 230-thread-count zippered pillowcase, this pillow features 77.5 ounces of 100 percent polyester filling that is hypoallergenic and machine-washable. The pillow is manufactured in an OKEO-TEX standard factory and meets the high safety and environmental standards of this independent certification system.
Aloe 99 Hypoallergenic Aloe Vera Bamboo Memory Foam Full Body Pillow for Adults
With a filling composed of 100 percent shredded memory foam, this pillow is developed using a cooling get technology that keeps the cushion breathable. The zipper cover is infused with aloe vera and bamboo, and the pillow itself is hypoallergenic, eco-friendly, and keeps dust mites at bay. It’s also durable and has an average lifespan of six years.
Leachco Snoogle Original Maternity/Pregnancy Total Body Pillow
It is designed to follow the natural curves of the body and perform multiple functions. As such, this pillow does the work of several cushions, right from offering hip and belly support to regulating the temperature between the knees. Its midsection is extra-long to provide adequate back support, and it’s encased in a cover that is removable and washable.
Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Full Size Body Pillow
Dressed in a breathable, micro-vented cover made from 43 percent bamboo viscose, 56.4 percent polyester, and 0.6 percent lycra, this pillow from Snuggle-Pedic is fully machine-washable, resistant to dust mites, and hypoallergenic. The foam is tested and proven to be devoid of ozone depleting agents, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead, and phthalates.
Meiz U Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
Meiz brings you this pregnancy pillow that is intensely therapeutic, as it helps manage sciatica, leg swelling, back pain, and general tossing and turning. The filling is made of extra soft, adjustable, odor-free, high-density polyethylene and 7D hollow fiber, and the outer cover is made from hypoallergenic cotton that is machine-washable.
Leachco® Snoogle® Chic Jersey Total Body Pillow
With a cover made from a blend of cotton and polyester and a filling that is entirely 100 percent polyester fiber, this pillow is just what you need if you’re looking for total-body support. The design is such that the pillow wraps around your body, and the horseshoe-shaped frame offers adequate support in all the right places.
Coop Home Goods - Memory Foam Body Pillow
Certified as free from ozone-depleting agents, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP flame retardants, mercury, lead and heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates, and CFCs, the foam used in this pillow is soft and firm. The cover is crafted from a mix of bamboo viscose and polyester, and the entire pillow can be machine-washed.
If you’re looking for a straight body pillow that can easily adapt to suit your body’s curves, the full-size body pillow from Snuggle-Pedic may be a perfect choice. It’s hypoallergenic, breathable, and doesn’t flatten out easily. The downside is that it’s costly in comparison with other alternatives.
The pillow from Aller-Ease is a more affordable option for a straight pillow. If you prefer C-shaped or curved pillows, Leachco’s Snoogle pillow checks all the right boxes. As for U-shaped pillows, the one from Meiz is undoubtedly the finest choice.